Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Makes me cry ..turn on speakers

This is truly an amazing and great video... brought me to tears and yet put the biggest smile on my face... I do not know who any of these singers are....I am thinking Gospel as they have that GREAT sound...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xZsFe6dM3EY

One hecka  great song ...it makes my toes tap.....I hope you listen and then re-listen.... Do you have a nice song I need to hear, I like all kinds of music, and always happy to hear. I heared a song from a poster the other day and I saved it, was awesome, thanks.

When I listen to our National Anthem, I tend to cry. I think about everything our founding fathers went through and it really gets to my heart..of course I am a woman, so probably more prone to crying:)

2 comments:

  1. Not a lot I can say...seems I have something in my eye!

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say I LOVED IT...not sure who the singers are, but omg I recall 9/11.../cheers thanks for being my new blog friend Hermit...though I do not nor can blog like YOU...thank HJ

      Delete